Time to go home, June 8
I am just posting the remaining entries now (June 12). I have always blogged our trips in the evening after dinner, when everyone used to settle down after a long day of exploring. But now that Sarah and Sam are adults, we've taken to eating and staying out late (When in Rome....), and by the time we get back, I don't have the energy to write and find photos on everybody's phones. So the rest of the trip's posts are to the best of my recollection (when I can recollect at all!)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We started the morning with a delicious cooked-to-order full English breakfast, with choices of omelets or eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, potatoes, tomatoes, mushrooms, and baked beans (always!) at the B and
.B, with a few other patrons.
Then it was back on the train to the airport.
The flight back was tedious but uneventful (gained 5 hours), and we got back to the USA at 6pm.
We had a great trip and saw so many wonderful things, ate such great food, and interesting places. We'll never forget it!




Comments
Post a Comment